音标：[ blʌnt ] 发音:用"blunt"造句"blunt"怎么读"blunt"的同义詞
- Sherman adams was cold and blunt .
- Blunt force is applied to the abdomen .
- The japanese, for their part, were much more blunt .
- I am a blunt mana soldier should be so .
- Every now and then blunt snatched a look across at me .
- Mr. mclafferty liked this blunt answer .
- Grief has blunted her senses .
- Blunt injury to the skull may be of varying severity .
- He was honest in a way that could be painfully blunt .
- He had a peremptory blunt butting even bullying manner .
- make less lively, intense, or vigorous; impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation; "Terror blunted her feelings"; "deaden a sound"
- make less sharp; "blunt the knives"
- make less intense; "blunted emotions"
- make dull or blunt; "Too much cutting dulls the knife''s edge"
- make numb or insensitive; "The shock numbed her senses"
同义词：numb, benumb, dull,
- devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment; "the blunt truth"; "the crude facts"; "facing the stark reality of the deadline"
- characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion; "blunt talking and straight shooting"; "a blunt New England farmer"; "I gave them my candid opinion"; "forthright criticism"; "a forthright approach to the problem"; "tell me what you think--and you may just as well be frank"; "it is possible to be outspoken without being rude"; "plainspoken and to the point"; "a point-blank accusation"
同义词：candid, forthright, frank, free-spoken, outspoken, plainspoken, point-blank, straight-from-the-shoulder,
- used of a knife or other blade; not sharp; "a blunt instrument"
- having a broad or rounded end; "thick marks made by a blunt pencil"
- bluntとは意味：blunt adj. ぶっきらぼうな, そっけない. 【副詞】 ◆He was disagreeably blunt. 不快なほどそっけない態度を取った ◆She has an offensively blunt way of speaking. 彼女のしゃべり方は無礼なほど愛想がない ◆He thanked us in his typically blunt way. いかにも彼らしくぶっきらぼ...