音标：[ breik ] 发音:用"brake"造句"brake"怎么读
- The brakes locked , causing the car to skid .
- The brakes were all too new and responsive .
- I slashed at his brake foot with my left boot .
- He dropped the reins and heaved on the brake .
- I was driving into town when my brakes went .
- We say that the brakes are on .
- I was driving into town when my brakes failed .
- The car screeched to a halt with grinding brakes .
- The mechanic installed new brakes .
- A sudden braking tumbled him down .
- a restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle
- anything that slows or hinders a process; "she wan not ready to put the brakes on her life with a marriage"; "new legislation will put the brakes on spending"
- an area thickly overgrown usually with one kind of plant
- large coarse fern often several feet high; essentially weed ferns; cosmopolitan
同义词：bracken, pasture brake, Pteridium aquilinum,
- any of various ferns of the genus Pteris having pinnately compound leaves and including several popular houseplants
- cause to stop by applying the brakes; "brake the car before you go into a curve"
- stop travelling by applying a brake; "We had to brake suddenly when a chicken crossed the road"
A brake is a mechanical device which inhibits motion. The rest of this article is dedicated to various types of vehicular brakes.
flax brake 中文, hydraulic brake 中文, strap brake 中文, wheel brake 中文, steam brake 中文, fern brake 中文, brake block 中文, hand brake 中文, speed brake 中文, brak bulk agent 中文, brak river 中文, brak soil 中文, braka 中文, brakd shoe 中文, brake a embly 中文, brake a lication magnet valve 中文, brake a lication valve 中文, brake accumulator pressure gauge 中文,