音标：[ 'bʌfə ] 发音:用"buffer"造句"buffer"怎么读
- The dma will first fill the line buffer .
- A buffer system resists a change in ph .
- I've always been a sort of africa buff .
- It requires buffering for most applications .
- The red coat changed for one of blue and buff .
- They waxed and buffed the floor .
- He wore an overcoat of buff .
- The drug buffered his pain .
- The reaction should be buffered to a ph of between 6 and 11 .
- The world's natural ecosystems act as a buffer .
- an implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block; used for polishing (as in manicuring)
- a cushion-like device that reduces shock due to an impact
- a power tool used to buff surfaces
- (computer science) a part of RAM used for temporary storage of data that is waiting to be sent to a device; used to compensate for differences in the rate of flow of data between components of a computer system
同义词：buffer storage, buffer store,
- an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
同义词：fender, cowcatcher, pilot,
- a neutral zone between two rival powers that is created in order to diminish the danger of conflict
- (chemistry) an ionic compound that resists changes in its pH
- add a buffer (a solution); "buffered saline solution for the eyes"
- protect from impact; "cushion the blow"
buff 中文, buffer computer 中文, buff coat 中文, buffer zone 中文, jazz buff 中文, buffer state 中文, buffer solution 中文, butt buffer 中文, wood buffer 中文, buffelseuche 中文, buffelsfontein 中文, buffelsfontein uranium extraction plant 中文, buffelsrivier 中文, buffenoir 中文, buffer (computer science) 中文, buffer 1 中文, buffer 2 中文, buffer action 中文,