音标：[ 'kuʃən ] 发音:
过去式: cushioned 过去分词: cushioned 名词复数: cushions 现在分词: cushioning
- I collected what cushions i could find .
- The other two were using it as a cushion .
- The bush acted as a cushion to my falling .
- She made a cushion out of odd bits of material .
- They would work slippers and cushions for mr. slope .
- She puffed up the cushions .
- Whole craft was raised on a cushion of compressed air .
- How do you say blond little cushioned knuckles in french ?
- When she lay down on the sofa, he arranged the cushions for her .
- Wage increases have cushioned us from the effects of higher prices .
- a soft bag filled with air or a mass of padding such as feathers or foam rubber etc.
- the layer of air that supports a hovercraft or similar vehicle
- a mechanical damper; absorbs energy of sudden impulses; "the old car needed a new set of shocks"
同义词：shock absorber, shock,
- protect from impact; "cushion the blow"