- Copyright was a by-product of the renaissance .
- They're the by-product of an acquisitive society, refuse, that's all .
- There's just a child that has to be born, the by-product of good nights in milan .
- Useful drugs are made from inorganic substances or are plant and animal by-product .
- In a sense, output from leys in the form of milk and meat is a by-product of tillage farming .
- The only way to pay for the owens valley aqueduct was to sell not only the water, but also the valuable by-product electric power .
- The production of plasterboard and plaster from by-product gypsum in 1964 in the united kingdom represented 14% and 3% of the total production .
A by-product is a secondary product derived from a manufacturing process or chemical reaction. It is not the primary product or service being produced.