音标：[ 'kædi ] 发音:
过去式: caddied 过去分词: caddied 名词复数: caddies 现在分词: caddying
- A caddy retracted his statement .
- There was a good deal of affection in poor caddy .
- You know , that man paid $ 1 , 500 to caddy for you
- You know , that man paid 1 , 500 to caddy for you
- And some asshole wants a new top for his caddy
- Caddy : " yes sir , you miss the ball much closer now .
- . . . and some asshole wants a new top for his caddy
- Well , be careful . this is a v - 12 - 09 caddy
要小心，这是v12 ， 09款卡迪拉克
- I used to caddy for him . really nice old fella
- The house , the furniture , the caddy that you drive
In golf, a caddy or caddie is the person who carries a player's bag and clubs, and gives insightful advice and moral support. A good caddy is aware of the challenges and obstacles of the golf course being played, along with the best strategy in playing it.