- 更多例句： 下一页
- A caddy retracted his statement .
- There was a good deal of affection in poor caddy .
- You know , that man paid $ 1 , 500 to caddy for you
- You know , that man paid 1 , 500 to caddy for you
- And some asshole wants a new top for his caddy
- a can for storing tea
- act as a caddie and carry clubs for a player
In golf, a caddy or caddie is the person who carries a player's bag and clubs, and gives insightful advice and moral support. A good caddy is aware of the challenges and obstacles of the golf course being played, along with the best strategy in playing it.