音标：[ kɑ:f ] 发音:用"calf"造句"calf"怎么读"calf"的同义词"calf" meaning
- Faber had a cramp in his left calf .
- Newborn calves are not afraid of tigers .
- newborn calves make little of tigers .
- newborn calves make light of tigers .
- The calves would have to be lassoed and roped up .
- He shied at a calf .
- Each cow normally produces only one calf at a time .
- The breeding herds annually produce and sell a crop of calves .
- I crept along, fighting paralysis of the calves and the thighs .
- This phenomenon has been found in calves infected with parainfluenza 3 virus .
- calfとは意味：１calf n. 子牛. 【動詞＋】 ◆bear a calf (雌牛が)子牛を産む ◆fatten a calf 子牛を太らせる ◆The cow has had a calf. その雌牛は子牛を1頭産んだ ◆kill the fatted calf 歓待の用意をする (Luke 15: 27) ◆A single bull can sire twenty or thirty calves. 1...
Calves ( or ; singular calf or ) are the young of domestic cattle. Calves are reared to become adult cattle, or are slaughtered for their meat, called veal.