音标：[ 'kærət ] 发音:
- I could snap your neck like a carrot .
- I want some eggplant , cucumbers , carrots and peas .
- Other proof of the plasticity of carrot was also forthcoming .
- Yes , i like it , especially pickled cucumbers and carrots .
- By this means it was possible to recapitulate the life cycle of a carrot plant .
- The myth that eating carrots improves your eyesight was exploded years ago .
- Best buys of the week are carrots and cabbages , which are plentiful and cheap .
- A partially purified concentrate of the solid endosperm is active in inducing growth in carrot root tissue .
- The first demonstration of the formation of adventive embryos from carrot tissue explants can be traced to the work of reinert .
- For long-term tissue cultures of domestic carrot the only requirement for adventive embryogeny was addition of an auxin .
- promise of reward as in "carrot and stick"; "used the carrot of subsidized housing for the workers to get their vote";
- orange root; important source of carotene
- perennial plant widely cultivated as an annual in many varieties for its long conical orange edible roots; temperate and tropical regions
同义词：cultivated carrot, Daucus carota sativa,
- deep orange edible root of the cultivated carrot plant
- carrotとは意味：carrot n. ニンジン. 【動詞＋】 ◆boil carrots ニンジンをゆでる ◆cook carrots in milk and butter バター入りミルクでニンジンを煮る ◆I dangled the carrot of a raise in front of her to keep her with the firm. 彼女を会社に引き留めるために彼女の目の前に昇給というニンジ...