cave in 中文是什么意思
发音:用"cave in"造句"cave in"怎么读"cave in"的同义詞
- The side of the building has caved in .
- The outer layers of the star would literally cave in .
- The earthquake made the roadbed cave in .
- The river floods caved in the bank .
- A section of the dam has caved in .
- There are karst caves in guilin .
- The foundations have caved in .
- The command caved in .
- One wall of the temple hospital crumbled, the roof caved in .
- The road caved in .
- the sudden collapse of something into a hollow beneath it
- break down, literally or metaphorically; "The wall collapsed"; "The business collapsed"; "The dam broke"; "The roof collapsed"; "The wall gave in"; "The roof finally gave under the weight of the ice"
同义词：collapse, fall in, give, give way, break, founder,