音标：[ ˌkæriktə'ristik ] 发音:
- His method of study was characteristic .
- Honesty is his most salient characteristic .
- It was, after all, a human characteristic .
- Dismay is not a characteristic mood with him .
- They produce the characteristic brandspores .
- This is a sharply determined characteristic .
- He had made still another characteristic mistake .
- Deerslayer listened to this characteristic message .
- Harriman set to work in a characteristic style .
- Non-excludability is a characteristic of public goods .
- a distinguishing quality
- any measurable property of a device measured under closely specified conditions
- a prominent attribute or aspect of something; "the map showed roads and other features"; "generosity is one of his best characteristics"
- the integer part (positive or negative) of the representation of a logarithm; in the expression log 643 = 2.808 the characteristic is 2
- typical or distinctive; "heard my friend''s characteristic laugh"; "red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn"; "stripes characteristic of the zebra"
characteristic function 中文, characteristic species 中文, characteristic radiation 中文, dynamic characteristics 中文, characteristic test 中文, characteristic curve 中文, secondary sex characteristic 中文, characterisation 中文, characterisc 中文, characterisc value 中文, characterist 中文, characteristi cvalue o fwindload 中文, characteristic (algebra) 中文, characteristic absorption 中文, characteristic absorption band 中文, characteristic absorption peak 中文,