音标：[ 'kɔfi ] 发音:
- Call room service and ask for some coffee .
- Stir the coffee to settle the grounds .
- I hope this coffee may sober him up .
- Elizabeth took a sip of the hot coffee .
- You clear the table and i'll make the coffee .
- Which would you rather have , tea or coffee ?
- He imbibes vast quantities of strong coffee .
- The old man drank his coffee slowly .
- Hot coffee can give first-degree burns .
- I said that coffee would suit me splendidly .
- a medium brown to dark-brown color
同义词：chocolate, deep brown, umber, burnt umber,
- a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee
同义词：coffee bean, coffee berry,
- a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans; "he ordered a cup of coffee"
- any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
Coffee is a brewed beverage with a distinct aroma and flavor, prepared from the roasted seeds of the Coffea plant. The seeds are found in coffee "cherries", which grow on trees cultivated in over 70 countries, primarily in equatorial Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and Africa.
coffee mill 中文, drip coffee 中文, coffee cake 中文, coffee break 中文, coffee grounds 中文, coffee bean 中文, coffee stall 中文, coffee whitener 中文, coffee hour 中文, coffea arabica seed extract 中文, coffea canephora 中文, coffea liberica bulliard 中文, coffea senna 中文, coffeate 中文, coffee alexander 中文, coffee almond milkshake 中文, coffee and 中文, coffee and cigarettes 中文,