音标：[ 'kɔmə(:)s ] 发音:用"commerce"造句"commerce"怎么读"commerce"的同义詞
- Mercury was the presiding divinity over commerce ...
- Banks are the nerves of commerce .
- The river's earliest commerce was in great keelboats .
- They both like ving-un better than commerce .
- The department of commerce is a highly diversified organization .
- He is engaged in commerce .
- There were to be no tariffs or taxes on interstate commerce .
- Spanish is extremely useful in europe as a language of commerce .
- America became involved as a neutral carrier of commerce on the atlantic .
- They have long done the commerce of the interior of africa and in arabia .
- commerceとは意味：commerce n. 商業, 通商, 貿易; (世間的な)交渉. 【動詞＋】 ◆The city's commerce was nearly brought to a standstill by the boycott. その都市の商業は不買同盟によってほぼ停止状態にあった ◆These rivers carry little commerce. これらの川はほとんど通商路となっていない ◆Fo...
Commerce is the whole system of an economy that constitutes an environment for business. The system includes legal, economic, political, social, cultural and technological systems that are in operation in any country.
electronic commerce 中文, interstate commerce commission 中文, international chamber of commerce 中文, commenwealth of socialist countries 中文, commenwealth school commission 中文, commeny 中文, commequiers 中文, commer 中文, commerce (business people) 中文, commerce america 中文, commerce and agriculture minister 中文, commerce and economics 中文,