[ 'kɔmə(:)s ]发音: 用"commerce"造句
- and commerce: 工商部
- of commerce: 国际商会
- t-commerce: 双向传输功能所衍生的电视购物与电视银 ...
- Mercury was the presiding divinity over commerce ...
- Banks are the nerves of commerce .
- The river's earliest commerce was in great keelboats .
- They both like ving-un better than commerce .
- The department of commerce is a highly diversified organization .
- transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services)
- social exchange, especially of opinions, attitudes, etc.
Commerce is the whole system of an economy that constitutes an environment for business. The system includes legal, economic, political, social, cultural and technological systems that are in operation in any country.