音标：[ kɔmpen'seiʃən ] 发音:用"compensation"造句"compensation"怎么读"compensation"的同义詞
- She is still pressing her claim for compensation .
- But all trials bring their compensations .
- The agitation for adjusted compensation redoubled .
- The owners of the hotel were held entitled to compensation .
- He urged the state to adopt accident compensation system .
- They have their compensations .
- Most timidities have such secret compensations .
- The compensations of such religion are denied wolf larsen .
- They had to make compensation for all wrongful exactions .
- We would be willing, sir, to increase the rate of compensation .
- the act of compensating for service or loss or injury
- something (such as money) given or received as payment or reparation (as for a service or loss or injury)
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that conceals your undesirable shortcomings by exaggerating desirable behaviors
- compensationとは意味：compensation n. 補償; 埋め合わせとなるもの; 《米》 報酬. 【動詞＋】 ◆Compensation is assessed on the basis of common law damages. 補償(額)はコモンロー上の損害賠償(金)を基準に査定される ◆The judge awarded him compensation of $2.3 million. 判事は彼に 230...