音标：[ kəm'plekʃən ] 发音:
过去式: complexioned 过去分词: complexioned 名词复数: complexions 现在分词: complexioning
- His complexion was sallow, his face swollen .
- Miss dashwood had a delicate complexion .
- Red does not suit with her complexion .
- She studied the complexion of jealousy .
- This great victory changed the complexion of the war .
- She has pink cheeks and a flawless complexion .
- Your complexion is so improved .
- They got light complexions .
- His complexion deepened .
- She has a very red complexion .
- (obsolete) a combination of elements (of dryness and warmth or of the four humors) that was once believed to determine a person''s health and temperament
- texture and appearance of the skin of the face
- the coloring of a person''s face
同义词：skin color, skin colour,
- a point of view or general attitude or inclination; "he altered the complexion of his times"; "a liberal political complexion"
- a combination that results from coupling or interlinking; "diphthongs are complexions of vowels"
- give a certain color to; "The setting sun complexioned the hills"
Complexion refers to the natural color, texture, and appearance of the skin, especially that of the face.