音标：[ kəm'prest ] 发音:用"compressed"造句"compressed"怎么读
- It was hitting pockets of compressed air .
- They may grow so large as to compress adjacent viscera .
- Whole craft was raised on a cushion of compressed air .
- The skin darkened where it was compressed by the elastic garment .
- She did all this with the same compressed lips, and the same stony look .
- A compressed horizontal scale commonly is helpful in seeing stratigraphic changes .
- He came down then his face compressed like that of one bearing pain .
- The explosive from the lorry is delivered to the shot hole by means of a compressed air .
- The lips are compressed for curses, and the hands clenched and ready to smite .
- One way we can compress data is to use a frequency table or a frequency distribution .