音标：[ kɔ: ] 发音:
过去式: cored 过去分词: cored 名词复数: cores 现在分词: coring
- These words hit at the core of him .
- Soil is sampled with a core sampler .
- The earth is believed to have a liquid core .
- I will wear him in my heart's core .
- You have a knack of getting to the core of things .
- The news shocked him to the core .
- The core was embodied in section i .
- Her refusal shocked us to the core .
- The first core memory was envisioned in 1948 .
- The core pellet is placed in a chamber .
- a bar of magnetic material (as soft iron) that passes through a coil and serves to increase the inductance of the coil
- the chamber of a nuclear reactor containing the fissile material where the reaction takes place
- (computer science) a tiny ferrite toroid formerly used in a random access memory to store one bit of data; now superseded by semiconductor memories; "each core has three wires passing through it, providing the means to select and detect the contents of each bit"
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
同义词：kernel, substance, center, centre, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
同义词：effect, essence, burden, gist,
- a small group of indispensable persons or things; "five periodicals make up the core of their publishing program"
同义词：nucleus, core group,
- the center of an object; "the ball has a titanium core"
- the central part of the Earth
- a cylindrical sample of soil or rock obtained with a hollow drill
- remove the core or center from; "core an apple"
- coreとは意味：core n. 芯(しん); 核心. 【動詞＋】 ◆extract a core 芯を抜き取る ◆It forms the core of all the questions pending between Japan and the US. それが日米間のあらゆる未解決問題の中核をなしている ◆The criticism has its core of truth. その批評には真理が含まれてい...