音标：[ 'sʌbstəns ] 发音:
- Earthworms may produce antibiotic substances .
- We will consider first a newtonian substance .
- Alcohol is a solvent of resinous substances .
- This is an acrid and pungent substance .
- The articles are long-winded and devoid of substance .
- Such a substance is called a depolarizer .
- They disregarded the substance of his teaching .
- This substance has an affinity for water .
- I'll admit there's some substance to what you say .
- We will take a very hard line on substance .
- the real physical matter of which a person or thing consists; "DNA is the substance of our genes"
- a particular kind or species of matter with uniform properties; "shigella is one of the most toxic substances known to man"
- the idea that is intended; "What is the meaning of this proverb?"
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
同义词：kernel, core, center, centre, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- what a communication that is about something is about
同义词：message, content, subject matter,
- considerable capital (wealth or income); "he is a man of means"
- material of a particular kind or constitution; "the immune response recognizes invading substances"
elementary substances 中文, extraneous substance 中文, substance p 中文, cancerogenic substance 中文, substance abuse 中文, working substance 中文, substagecondenser 中文, substagee 中文, substagemicrolamp 中文, substaintial 中文, substall airspeed 中文, substance (matter; material) 中文, substance 248 中文, substance a 中文, substance abuse as a defense 中文,