音标：[ 'sʌbstəns ] 发音:
- Earthworms may produce antibiotic substances .
- We will consider first a newtonian substance .
- Alcohol is a solvent of resinous substances .
- This is an acrid and pungent substance .
- The articles are long-winded and devoid of substance .
- Such a substance is called a depolarizer .
- They disregarded the substance of his teaching .
- This substance has an affinity for water .
- I'll admit there's some substance to what you say .
- We will take a very hard line on substance .
- the real physical matter of which a person or thing consists; "DNA is the substance of our genes"
- a particular kind or species of matter with uniform properties; "shigella is one of the most toxic substances known to man"
- the idea that is intended; "What is the meaning of this proverb?"
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
同义词：kernel, core, center, centre, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- what a communication that is about something is about
同义词：message, content, subject matter,
- considerable capital (wealth or income); "he is a man of means"
- material of a particular kind or constitution; "the immune response recognizes invading substances"
- substanceとは意味：substance n. 物質, もの; 実質, 実体, 内容, 中味, 根拠; 趣旨, 要点; 財産. 【動詞＋】 ◆The new evidence adds substance to the author's claim of widespread political corruption. その新しい証拠は政治腐敗が広くはびこっているという著者の主張を実体のあるものとしている ◆admin...
elementary substances 中文, extraneous substance 中文, substance p 中文, cancerogenic substance 中文, substance abuse 中文, working substance 中文, substagecondenser 中文, substagee 中文, substagemicrolamp 中文, substaintial 中文, substall airspeed 中文, substance (matter; material) 中文, substance 248 中文, substance a 中文, substance abuse as a defense 中文,