音标：[ kɔ:f ] 发音:
过去式: coughed 过去分词: coughed 名词复数: coughs 现在分词: coughing
- He coughed a little and cleared his throat .
- I have to cough up money to get the car fixed .
- She was given a needle for whooping cough .
- That cough sounds as if it is getting worse .
- A coughing fit racked her whole body .
- He coughed to draw the other's attention .
- John janders rose, coughed .
- Coughing like that might open up your wound .
- Whooping cough is very prevalent just now .
- He made up a bottle of cough medicine .
- a sudden noisy expulsion of air from the lungs that clears the air passages; a common symptom of upper respiratory infection or bronchitis or pneumonia or tuberculosis
- exhale abruptly, as when one has a chest cold or congestion; "The smoker coughs all day"
- coughとは意味：１cough n. せき; せきの出る病気. 【動詞＋】 ◆catch a cough せきの出る病気にかかる ◆I have developed a slight cough. 少しせきが出ます ◆emit short dry coughs 短いからせきをする ◆He got a cough. せきの出るかぜをひいた ◆He gave a peremptory cough to declare ...
cough lozenge 中文, cough syrup 中文, cough mixture 中文, whooping cough 中文, cough drop 中文, cougar 中文, cougar club 中文, cougard 中文, couget 中文, cougghin pregnancy 中文, cough accompanied by flatulence 中文, cough accompanied by hoarseness 中文, cough accompanied with vomiting of bile 中文, cough affecting six fus 中文,