音标：[ dɑ:t ] 发音:
过去式: darted 过去分词: darted 名词复数: darts 现在分词: darting
- He darted off the road into the bushes .
- She darted into the women's dressing room .
- A sudden thought darted through his mind .
- The boy hit the target with his first dart .
- Glances darted among the four men .
- He would no longer dart about her .
- A flame darted from the logs .
- She darted him a mischievous intimate glance .
- She darted a look at him when he was coming in .
- Some peculiarity might now dart forth .
- a sudden quick movement
- a tapered tuck made in dressmaking
- a small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot
- move with sudden speed; "His forefinger darted in all directions as he spoke"
- move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart; "The hummingbird flitted among the branches"
同义词：flit, flutter, fleet,
- run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
同义词：dash, scoot, scud, flash, shoot,
- dartとは意味：１dart n. 投げ矢, ダーツ, 吹き矢; 突進; しんらつな言葉. 【動詞＋】 ◆make a dart at sth ものに向かって突進する ◆Darts is played mainly in pubs. ダーツは主にパブでする ◆He pulled the dart out of the board. ボードからダーツの矢を引き抜いた ◆put a dart in a blowgun ...
A dart pointed missile weapon, intended to be thrown by the hand; a short lance; a javelin; any sharp-pointed missile weapon, as an arrow.