音标：[ ʃu:t ] 发音:
过去式: shot 过去分词: shot 名词复数: shoots 现在分词: shooting
- Val did come like a shot at six o'clock .
- They had shot their last bolt .
- She shot an admonitory glance at her son .
- Do you wish when you see a shooting star ?
- He particularly warmed to her parting shot .
- He was going to fight me down to the last shot .
- He was found guilty and condemned to be shot .
- Yale shot him a quick, shrewd glance .
- I aim by sound and i am an expert shot .
- He has won several cups for shooting .
- the act of shooting at targets; "they hold a shoot every weekend during the summer"
- a new branch
- give an injection to; "We injected the glucose into the patient''s vein"
- produce buds, branches, or germinate; "the potatoes sprouted"
同义词：spud, germinate, pullulate, bourgeon, burgeon forth, sprout,
- measure the altitude of by using a sextant; "shoot a star"
- utter fast and forcefully; "She shot back an answer"
- make a film or photograph of something; "take a scene"; "shoot a movie"
- record on photographic film; "I photographed the scene of the accident"; "She snapped a picture of the President"
- score; "shoot a basket"; "shoot a goal"
- fire a shot; "the gunman blasted away"
- hit with a missile from a weapon
- spend frivolously and unwisely; "Fritter away one''s inheritance"
同义词：fritter, frivol away, dissipate, fritter away, fool, fool away,
- throw dice, as in a crap game
- variegate by interweaving weft threads of different colors; "shoot cloth"
- force or drive (a fluid or gas) into by piercing; "inject hydrogen into the balloon"
- throw or propel in a specific direction or towards a specific objective; "shoot craps"; "shoot a golf ball"
- move quickly and violently; "The car tore down the street"; "He came charging into my office"
同义词：tear, shoot down, charge, buck,
- run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
同义词：dart, dash, scoot, scud, flash,
- send forth suddenly, intensely, swiftly; "shoot a glance"
- cause a sharp and sudden pain in; "The pain shot up her leg"
- kill by firing a missile
- emit (as light, flame, or fumes) suddenly and forcefully; "The dragon shot fumes and flames out of its mouth"