deal with 中文是什么意思
发音:用"deal with"造句"deal with"怎么读
- We have a heavy correspondence to deal with .
- The matter is urgent and must be dealt with at once .
- I will deal with decimals in the next lesson .
- This book deals with deterministic systems .
- The other cases are being examined and dealt with .
- Refraction has been dealt with on page 156 .
- He dealt with practical military developments .
- The matter is pressing and must be dealt with at once .
- Appendixes dealt with the problems of china .
- He's always had a deal with way-lands .
deal board 中文, deal frame 中文, dealing rooms 中文, deal castle 中文, margin dealing 中文, realty deal 中文, big deal 中文, ot deals 中文, package deal 中文, deal temperature indicator 中文, deal the enemy a head on blow 中文, deal the invaders a crushing blow 中文, deal ticket 中文, deal was closed behind the scenes 中文, deal with (=concern) 中文, deal with a breakdown 中文, deal with a case 中文, deal with a man as he deals with you 中文,