音标：[ di'pɔzit ] 发音:
过去式: deposited 过去分词: deposited 名词复数: deposits 现在分词: depositing
- Roll deposits cut across sandstone bedding .
- It 's difficult to ascertain the coal deposits ...
- It is safest to deposit your money in the bank .
- North america has vast deposits of shale .
- I have placed money on deposit in a bank .
- There are extensive coal deposits in the u.s.s.r .
- A deposit of five dollars clinched the bargain .
- Granular deposits usually have a light tone .
- The litter is gently deposited on the floor .
- He is busy with proving up a coal deposit .
- the act of putting something somewhere
- a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping
同义词：depository, depositary, repository,
- a payment given as a guarantee that an obligation will be met
- matter that has been deposited by some natural process
- the phenomenon of sediment or gravel accumulating
- money given as security for an article acquired for temporary use; "his deposit was refunded when he returned the car"
- a partial payment made at the time of purchase; the balance to be paid later
- money deposited in a bank or some similar institution
- the natural process of laying down a deposit of something
- put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table"; "stick your thumb in the crack"
同义词：lodge, wedge, stick,
- put (something somewhere) firmly; "She posited her hand on his shoulder"; "deposit the suitcase on the bench"; "fix your eyes on this spot"
同义词：situate, fix, posit,
- put into a bank account; "She deposits her paycheck every month"
term deposit 中文, glacial deposits 中文, sedimental deposit 中文, time deposit 中文, safe deposit 中文, diluvial deposits 中文, deposit account 中文, bank deposit 中文, fat deposit 中文, depose an emperor 中文, deposed child syndrome 中文, deposed from office 中文, deposed monarch 中文, deposeàdeposed deposition 中文, deposit account number 中文, deposit accumulation 中文, deposit administration contract 中文, deposit advice 中文,