音标：[ ˌdaiəg'nəusis ] 发音:
用"diagnosis"造句"diagnosis"怎么读"diagnosis" in a sentence"diagnosis"的同义词
- Diagnosis is based on a clinical triad .
- Assistance in diagnosis is provided by serology .
- Radiologic diagnosis will be given precedence .
- The absence of knee jerks should suggest the diagnosis .
- Clinical examination can give only a presumptive diagnosis .
- The skin eruption is of value in suggesting the diagnosis .
- Diagnosis can usually be made by barium swallow and tracheogram .
- The case defies diagnosis .
- It's made me rather doubtful of dr. wayne's diagnosis .
- This diagnosis has since been confirmed by deep-sea drilling .
Diagnosis is the identification of the nature and cause of anything. Diagnosis is used in many different disciplines with variations in the use of logics, analytics, and experience to determine the cause and effect relationships.