音标：[ dai'ægənl ] 发音:
- The lumped mass matrix is a diagonal matrix .
- The square matrix is called a diagonal matrix .
- The n vertical planes are called diagonal plane .
- The rule on the move of a bishop on a chessboard is that it moves only on the diagonal .
- Use the vector dot product to find the obtuse angle between two diagonals of a cube .
- We showed that a determinant in diagonal form is equal to the product of the diagonal elements .
- The truss comprises four plane trusses each two panels and each panel has one diagonal brace .
- A determinant whose only nonzero elements occur in square blocks centered about the principal diagonal is in block-diagonal form .
- The catalan numbers also count the number of ways in which an n-gon can be dissected into triangles by nonintersecting diagonals .
- A determinant in which all elements are zero except the elements of the principal diagonal and the elements immediately above and below this diagonal is called a continuant .
- a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
同义词：solidus, slash, virgule, stroke, separatrix,
- (mathematics) a set of entries in a square matrix running diagonally either from the upper left to lower right entry or running from the upper right to lower left entry
- an oblique line of squares of the same color on a checkerboard; "the bishop moves on the diagonals"
- a line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric
- (geometry) a straight line connecting any two vertices of a polygon that are not adjacent
- having an oblique or slanted direction
同义词：aslant, aslope, slanted, slanting, sloped, sloping,
- connecting two nonadjacent corners of a plane figure or any two corners of a solid that are not in the same face; "a diagonal line across the page"
- diagonalとは意味：１diagonal n. 対角線. 【動詞＋】 ◆draw a diagonal 対角線を引く. 【＋動詞】 ◆The diagonals cross at the center. それらの対角線は中心で交差する. 【前置詞＋】 ◆The figures on the diagonal indicate distance. 対角線上の数字は距離を示す cut on the diagonal 対角...