音标：[ dril ] 发音:用"drill"造句"drill"怎么读"drill"的同义詞
- What is the drill for claiming expenses ?
- The telephone started drilling all of a sudden .
- The soldiers were at drill in the barrack yard .
- Diamond drilling replaced percussion drilling .
- We will have to drill a hole of 1.4mm .
- The soldiers were at drill in the barrack-yard .
- Drills were set to work without intermission .
- They were twirling a brace drill .
- When was the first offshore oil well drilled ?
- We had to drill 20 miles .
- (military) the training of soldiers to march (as in ceremonial parades) or to perform the manual of arms
- systematic training by multiple repetitions; "practice makes perfect"
同义词：exercise, practice, practice session, recitation,
- similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored
- a tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows)
- train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
- undergo military training or do military exercises
- learn by repetition; "We drilled French verbs every day"; "Pianists practice scales"
同义词：exercise, practice, practise,
- teach by repetition
- make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool; "don''t drill here, there''s a gas pipe"; "drill a hole into the wall"; "drill for oil"; "carpenter bees are boring holes into the wall"
- drillとは意味：１drill n. (1) 反復練習, 訓練, 教練; 《英口語》 定められた手順, やり方. 【動詞＋】 ◆carry out a lifeboat drill 救命艇操縦の練習を行なう ◆conduct a fire drill 消防訓練を行なう ◆give sb a drill 人に訓練をする ◆have a special drill in math after school 放課後数学の...