音标：[ ˌi:kə'nɔmik ] 发音:用"economic"造句"economic"怎么读"economic" in a sentence"economic"的同义词
- Mother works economic advantages accrue .
- Law is the reflection of economic conditions .
- Remarkable economic results have been achieved .
- The chief gains would be economic .
- Economic depression was stalking the continent .
- When mother works economic advantages accrue .
- Social and economic problems can only worsen .
- The economic position of the country is disastrous .
- Rapid economic growth hides many blemishes .
- The economic backdrop to militarization is changing .
- of or relating to the science of economics; "economic theory"
- of or relating to an economy, the system of production and management of material wealth; "economic growth"; "aspects of social, political, and economical life"
- using the minimum of time or resources necessary for effectiveness; "an economic use of home heating oil"; "a modern economical heating system"; "an economical use of her time"
- financially rewarding; "it was no longer economic to keep the factory open"; "have to keep prices high enough to make it economic to continue the service"
- concerned with worldly necessities of life (especially money); "he wrote the book primarily for economic reasons"; "gave up the large house for economic reasons"; "in economic terms they are very privileged"
economic circles 中文, economic crisis 中文, economic botany 中文, economic sanction 中文, economic lifelines 中文, economic geography 中文, economic blockade 中文, economia dominicana 中文, economia internazionale 中文, economia resources 中文, economia y desarrollo 中文, economia y finanzas 中文, economic ability 中文, economic abstracts 中文, economic account 中文, economic accounting 中文,