过去式: enameled 过去分词: enameled 现在分词: enameling
- I'm glad you've kept your enamels !
- My part that protrudes from the gum has a "skin" of enamel .
- Enamel is the hardest structure of the body and the richest in calcium .
- Gold, silver, and enamelled work were done with an unprecedented brilliance .
- A disfigurement in the teeth of humans known as mottled enamel has been recognized for many years .
- From the vague accounts we have of their beauty, many people are apt to picture to themselves enameled and softly swelling plains .
- Technical specifications of vitreous enamel thickness tester
- Enameled cast iron plumbing fixtures - supplement 2
- Solderable polyesterimide enamelled round copper wire
- Classification of water used in milling of porcelain enamel
- any smooth glossy coating that resembles ceramic glaze
- a paint that dries to a hard glossy finish
- hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth
- a colored glassy compound (opaque or partially opaque) that is fused to the surface of metal or glass or pottery for decoration or protection
- coat, inlay, or surface with enamel