expected value 中文是什么意思
发音:用"expected value"造句"expected value"怎么读"expected value"的同义词"expected value" meaning
- The expected value itself very rarely can help us .
- The decision of expected value of salary in choosing occupations
- Used to look up expected values by key in
- Expected value of a penalty function for a markovian risk model
- Expected value of finite fission chain lengths of pulse reactors
- Result may not be an expected value
- So how do you calculate the expected value for your investment in a tool
- Test the content of string variables and accept only expected values
- The expected valued of a penalty function for a pdmp insurance risk model
- The renewal equation of the expected value of discounted penalty at ruin time and its applications
In probability theory, the expected value (or expectation, mathematical expectation, EV, mean, or the first moment) of a random variable is the weighted average of all possible values that this random variable can take on. The weights used in computing this average correspond to the probabilities in case of a discrete random variable, or densities in case of a continuous random variable.
expecting 中文, expected impact 中文, expected pattern 中文, expected result 中文, expected response 中文, expected price 中文, expected losses 中文, expected return 中文, expected product 中文, expected useful life 中文, expected utility 中文, expected utility hypothesis 中文, expected utility theory 中文, expected utility value 中文, expected value (ev) 中文, expected value criterion 中文, expected value model 中文, expected value of cash flow 中文,