音标：[ 'ekspɔ:t ] 发音:用"export"造句"export"怎么读"export"的同义词"export" meaning
- The export trade subjects to many risks .
- Sugar is one chief export of china .
- The blood exports waste products from the tissue .
- We now export all kinds of industrial products .
- One twentieth of the total output was exported ..
- We get export earnings from goods and services .
- Exports have increased and become more diverse .
- Japan imports row cotton and exports cotton goods .
- There has been some shrinkage in our export trade .
- He is familiar with export procedure .
- commodities (goods or services) sold to a foreign country
- cause to spread in another part of the world; "The Russians exported Marxism to Africa"
- transfer (electronic data) out of a database or document in a format that can be used by other programs
- sell or transfer abroad; "we export less than we import and have a negative trade balance"
- exportとは意味：１export n. 輸出; 輸出品. 【動詞＋】 ◆allow (the) export of… …の輸出を許可する ◆ban (the) export of new technology with military applications 軍事的応用を伴う新技術の輸出を禁止する ◆In 1993 China boosted exports of manufactured goods by 1...
EXPORT is an exobiology project led by the European Space Agency, that is planned to be deployed on the International Space Station to study the photo-processing of organic molecules and the survival of micro-organisms in space, as well as the effect of solar UV on unshielded organic molecules and micro-organisms. EXPORT will be located outside on the external facility of Columbus.