音标：[ fæn ] 发音:用"fan"造句"fan"怎么读"fan"的同义词"fan" meaning
- I wrote humboldt a long fan letter .
- The troops fanned out as they advanced .
- Aileen toyed aimlessly with her fan .
- Rioting broke out between rival groups of fans .
- The fans in line took timeouts .
- He fanned out the cards in his hand .
- The police dragged the football fans off the pitch .
- I just want to tell you i'm a fan of yours .
- Alice took up the fan and gloves .
- She fanned the flies from the sleeping child .
- a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
- an ardent follower and admirer
同义词：buff, devotee, lover,
- an enthusiastic devotee of sports
同义词：sports fan, rooter,
- make (an emotion) fiercer; "fan hatred"
- strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
- separate the chaff from by using air currents; "She stood there winnowing chaff all day in the field"
- agitate the air