音标：[ 'faitiŋ ] 发音:用"fighting"造句"fighting"怎么读"fighting"的同义詞
- He used to fight at the drop of a hat .
- He fought body and soul for his country .
- When two tigers fight , one is sure to lose ...
- He wouldn't like to fight with the bull .
- This led into good fighting country .
- The people don't fight wars for sport .
- It's the last-ditch fight for them .
- In those years he just fought for fame .
- He's always fighting other people's quarrels .
- They will fight reform to the last ditch .
- the act of fighting; any contest or struggle; "a fight broke out at the hockey game"; "there was fighting in the streets"; "the unhappy couple got into a terrible scrap"
同义词：fight, combat, scrap,
- engaged in or ready for military or naval operations; "on active duty"; "the platoon is combat-ready"; "review the fighting forces"
- fightingとは意味：fighting n. 戦闘, 闘争. 【動詞＋】 ◆We didn't have enough ammunition to continue the fighting for a single day more. もう 1 日の戦闘を継続するほどの弾薬もなかった ◆The news of heavy casualties seemed bizarre to those who were actu...
fight 中文, fought 中文, fire fighting 中文, straight fight 中文, gun fight 中文, street fighting 中文, fire fight 中文, glove fight 中文, pillow fight 中文, fighters for the freedom of israel 中文, fighters modern drama troupe 中文, fighter歼击机 中文, fighter战斗机 中文, fightfighting 中文, fighting advantage 中文, fighting against the forces of nature 中文, fighting aircraft 中文, fighting altitude 中文,