音标：[ flʌks ] 发音:
过去式: fluxed 过去分词: fluxed 现在分词: fluxing
- Here was the whole world in storm and flux .
- In steady flow, mass flux is constant .
- The radio flux is extremely variable, exhibiting erratic outbursts .
- In most reactors, there is a significant flux of fast neutrons .
- The flux through the wall of the vortex tube is zero by its definition .
- New words and meanings keep the english language in a state of flux .
- In general, fluxes and forces may have different tensorial characters .
- The magnetization process consists of many small discontinuous flux changes .
- Rayleigh scatter determines the upwelling diffuse flux which can be absorbed .
- The flux is generally an organic salt dissolved in water and alcohol mixture .
- in constant change; "his opinions are in flux"; "the newness and flux of the computer industry"
- (physics) the number of changes in energy flow across a given surface per unit area
- a flow or discharge
- the lines of force surrounding a permanent magnet or a moving charged particle
同义词：magnetic field, magnetic flux,
- a state of uncertainty about what should be done (usually following some important event) preceding the establishment of a new direction of action; "the flux following the death of the emperor"
同义词：state of flux,
- excessive discharge of liquid from a cavity or organ (as in watery diarrhea)
- a substance added to molten metals to bond with impurities that can then be readily removed
- the rate of flow of energy or particles across a given surface
- mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
同义词：blend, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge,
- become liquid or fluid when heated; "the frozen fat liquefied"
- move or progress freely as if in a stream; "The crowd flowed out of the stadium"
- fluxとは意味：flux n. 流れ; 流動; 溶剤. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆soldering flux 接着溶剤. 【前置詞＋】 ◆Political views are always in flux. 政治的な見解というものは絶えず変化している ◆The market is in a constant state of flux. 市場は絶えず流動している All things are in a stat...
In the various subfields of physics, there exist two common usages of the term flux, both with rigorous mathematical frameworks. A simple and ubiquitous concept throughout physics and applied mathematics is the flow of a physical property in space, frequently also with time variation.
blood flux 中文, magnetic flux 中文, flux gate 中文, radial flux 中文, flux meter 中文, inner flux 中文, bloody flux 中文, flux density 中文, luminous flux 中文, fluvlograph 中文, fluvomycin 中文, fluvoxamine 中文, fluvoxamine maleate 中文, fluw 中文, flux activation temperature 中文, flux activity 中文, flux analysis 中文, flux and reflux 中文,