音标：[ 'dʒenjuin ] 发音:用"genuine"造句"genuine"怎么读"genuine"的同义詞
- This carved chest is a genuine antique .
- This is the genuine ginseng from northeast .
- I viewed it as a genuine tragedy .
- None are genuine without our stamp .
- Mrs. peniston's horror was genuine .
- Huck is much more the genuine outlaw .
- She had feeling, genuine feeling .
- Most of the genuine monopolies were dissolved .
- She was very showy, but she was not genuine .
- Beyond gainsay it is a genuine rembrandt .
- not fake or counterfeit; "a genuine Picasso"; "genuine leather"
- not pretended; sincerely felt or expressed; "genuine emotion"; "her interest in people was unfeigned"; "true grief"
- being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something; "her actual motive"; "a literal solitude like a desert"- G.K.Chesterton; "a genuine dilemma"
同义词：actual, literal, real,
- genuineとは意味：genuine adj. 本物の; 心からの. 【副詞】 ◆an absolutely genuine offer まぎれもなく純粋な申し出 ◆an entirely genuine 19th-century Swiss watch 100 パーセント本物の 19 世紀のスイス製時計. 【＋前置詞】 ◆The article is genuine in its quality. その品の品質は本物...