音标：[ gʌm ] 发音:用"gum"造句"gum"怎么读"gum"的同义词"gum" meaning
- I think i have an abscess on my gums .
- The boy 's pocket was all gummed up with candy ..
- Jimmy has gummed up the typewriter .
- He licked the gummed flap and sealed it shut .
- The gums become red and swollen .
- Cut out two pieces of cardboard and gum them together .
- My part that protrudes from the gum has a "skin" of enamel .
- A parulis, or gum boil, may be present near the involved tooth .
- I think i have an abscess on my gums . this could be serious .
- Gums and mucilages can reduce the size of some of the soil pores .
- the tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
- a preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing
- any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus or Liquidambar or Nyssa that are sources of gum
- wood or lumber from any of various gum trees especially the sweet gum
- cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants; they are gelatinous when moist but harden on drying
- exude or form gum; "these trees gum in the Spring"
- become sticky
- grind with the gums; chew without teeth and with great difficulty; "the old man had no teeth left and mumbled his food"
- cover, fill, fix or smear with or as if with gum; "if you gum the tape it is stronger"
- gumとは意味：１gum n. ゴム, ゴムのり; ガム. 【動詞＋】 ◆chew gum ガムをかむ ◆The pine tree secretes gum. 松の木は松やにを出す ◆spread gum on… …にゴムのりを塗る ◆This gum tree yields good gum. このゴムの木は良質のゴムを出す. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆Arabic gum＝gum Arabic アラビアゴム ◆...