音标：[ 'inə ] 发音:用"inner"造句"inner"怎么读"inner"的同义词"inner" meaning
- I no longer felt the inner restraint .
- These shelflike inner folds are called cristae .
- The inner distress would have so upset me .
- The product is the inner product of x and y .
- All the above is simply for you inner thoughts .
- She was reaching into my inner life .
- But my inner resistance had been blasted .
- He does n't belong to the inner circle .
- An inner bridge b of a cycle c in g is transferable .
- The inner electrons have an appealing simplicity .
- located or occurring within or closer to a center; "an inner room"
- inside or closer to the inside of the body; "the inner ear"
- located inward; "Beethoven''s manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle"- Leonard Bernstein; "she thinks she has no soul, no interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it"- David Denby; "an internal sense of rightousness"- A.R.Gurney,Jr.
- innermost or essential; "the inner logic of Cubism"; "the internal contradictions of the theory"; "the intimate structure of matter"
- exclusive to a center; especially a center of influence; "inner regions of the organization"; "inner circles of government"
- confined to an exclusive group; "privy to inner knowledge"; "inside information"; "privileged information"
inner child 中文, inner city 中文, inner cabinet 中文, inner tube 中文, inner bar 中文, inner sole 中文, inner part 中文, inner flux 中文, inner grid 中文, innenlamelle inner plate inner disc 中文, innenleuchte 中文, innenraumgestaltung 中文, innenvielzahnshr 中文, inneo 中文, inner absorption 中文, inner accumulation 中文, inner acrosomal membrane 中文, inner action 中文,