- The saleswoman inveigled the poor girl into buying four hats .
- In the main, the eisenhower administration did not try to inveigle kennedy into underwriting it's policies .
- There , despite himself , he was inveigled into making public his engagement
- He inveigled them into buying a new car , even though they didn ' t really want one
- Have your daughters inveigling them to your house . stuff them up with meat and drink
- Certainly it was not the count who had inveigled thither that nest of voluptuous idleness
- 5 inveigling a client into making an unnecessary purchase or sale of securities in order to obtain a commission ; or
- Scully : mulder , not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy and not everybody is plotting to deceive , inveigle , and obfuscate
- The ultimate fallacy is theological : if god is omniscient and omnipotent , he should not need to be reminded or inveigled into healing someone
- Its greatest triumph is to inveigle us into believing its best interests are our best interests , and even into identifying our very survival with its own
- 更多例句： 1 2
- inveigleとは意味：inveigle v. (人をだまして)…させる. 【＋前置詞】 ◆inveigle a cigar from sb うまく機嫌を取って人から葉巻をせしめる inveigle a compliment from sb 機嫌をとって人からほめ言葉を引きだす ◆The salesman inveigled the girl into buying the ring. 店員は娘を言いくるめてその指輪を...