音标：[ 'lɔ:fəl ] 发音:用"lawful"造句"lawful"怎么读
- It's the right thing, the lawful thing .
- She was in a state of lawful innocence, so to speak .
- I told you before in a heat, that i was not your lawful wife .
- I gave up the shelter of an orderly, purposeful, lawful existence .
- Europe must be left to stew in its own juice, and must pay its lawful debts .
- Their duty would give support at the centre to the restored lawful greek government .
- On the eastern borders of chancery lane, that is to say, more particularly in gook's court, cursitor street, mr. snagsby, law-stationer pursues his lawful calling .
- He is charged with abscond from lawful custody
- That refusal to accept a lawful induction order . .
- Lawful practice by lawyers shall be protected by law
- conformable to or allowed by law; "lawful methods of dissent"
- authorized, sanctioned by, or in accordance with law; "a legitimate government"
- having a legally established claim; "the legitimate heir"; "the true and lawful king"
- according to custom or rule or natural law