link in 中文是什么意思
发音:用"link in"造句"link in"怎么读
- Here was the weak link in blue, and we knew it .
- Special attention should be paid to the key link in one 's work .
- The most uncertain link in the new allied chain was russia .
- He will be an extra and unnecessary link in the chain of command .
- The evolution of today's universe follows with very few missing links in the chain of reasoning .
- It was this "law of avogadro" which supplied the missing link in dalton's atomic theory .
- I had traced the cause of the trouble . one of the links in the chain that drives the wheels had snapped .
- The term "normal" applies to the isomer that has all its carbon atoms linked in a straight chain .
- These words, repeated in this way from time to time over many years, formed links in an unbroken chain of friendship between them .
- This step was taken by italian biologists, who provided the last missing link in man's search for the cause of malaria .