反常的，变态的，不规则的。 abnormal condition 非常状态。 abnormal psychology 变态心理学。adv.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We can bring about abnormal distribution of energy states .
- We do not think such an abnormal phenomenon will last long .
- Abnormal brain-wave activity shows up on electroencephalograph readings .
- He intentionally or by chance picked out extraordinarily abnormal species .
- The productive cough of chronic bronchitis is often not regarded as abnormal .
- not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm; "abnormal powers of concentration"; "abnormal amounts of rain"; "abnormal circumstances"; "an abnormal interest in food"
- departing from the normal in e.g. intelligence and development; "they were heartbroken when they learned their child was abnormal"; "an abnormal personality"
- much greater than the normal; "abnormal profits"; "abnormal ambition"