- 更多例句： 下一页
- Accelerators are now used almost universally .
- Instinctively, his accelerator foot slammed to the floor .
- I pressed the accelerator until the engine screamed .
- The driver pressed on the accelerator , savagely roaring the engine .
- Perhaps partons or quarks will be found with this accelerator .
- a valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine
同义词：throttle, throttle valve
- a scientific instrument that increases the kinetic energy of charged particles
同义词：particle accelerator, atom smasher
- a pedal that controls the throttle valve; "he stepped on the gas"
同义词：accelerator pedal, gas pedal, gas, throttle, gun
- (chemistry) a substance that initiates or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected