- 更多例句： 下一页
- Please accept our thanks to mr. jones and yourself .
- Please accept my apologies at having to refuse .
- He must accept any brief in the courts .
- He could not immediately accept the post .
- They refused to accept less than the asking price .
- tolerate or accommodate oneself to; "I shall have to accept these unpleasant working conditions"; "I swallowed the insult"; "She has learned to live with her husband''s little idiosyncrasies"
同义词：live with, swallow
- consider or hold as true; "I cannot accept the dogma of this church"; "accept an argument"
- be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal; "The cow accepted the bull"
- react favorably to; consider right and proper; "People did not accept atonal music at that time"; "We accept the idea of universal health care"
- give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to; "I cannot accept your invitation"; "I go for this resolution"
同义词：consent, go for
- make use of or accept for some purpose; "take a risk"; "take an opportunity"
- receive (a report) officially, as from a committee
- receive willingly something given or offered; "The only girl who would have him was the miller''s daughter"; "I won''t have this dog in my house!"; "Please accept my present"
- admit into a group or community; "accept students for graduate study"; "We''ll have to vote on whether or not to admit a new member"
同义词：admit, take, take on
- take on as one''s own the expenses or debts of another person; "I''ll accept the charges"; "She agreed to bear the responsibility"
同义词：bear, take over, assume
- be designed to hold or take; "This surface will not take the dye"
ACCEPT is a nongovernmental organization that advocates for the rights of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people in Romania. It is based in Bucharest and also acts as the Romanian representative at ILGA-Europe.