- 更多例句： 下一页
- My acceptance will hinge upon the terms .
- He argued very plausibly for its acceptance .
- The proposal found general acceptance .
- Their acceptance of the contract is still in doubt .
- Have you canceled that acceptance ?
- the act of taking something that is offered; "her acceptance of the gift encouraged him"; "he anticipated their acceptance of his offer"
- the act of accepting with approval; favorable reception; "its adoption by society"; "the proposal found wide acceptance"
同义词：adoption, acceptation, espousal
- a disposition to tolerate or accept people or situations; "all people should practice toleration and live together in peace"
- the mental attitude that something is believable and should be accepted as true; "he gave credence to the gossip"; "acceptance of Newtonian mechanics was unquestioned for 200 years"
- (contract law) words signifying consent to the terms of an offer (thereby creating a contract)
- banking: a time draft drawn on and accepted by a bank
- the state of being acceptable and accepted; "torn jeans received no acceptance at the country club"
Acceptance in human psychology is a person's assent to the reality of a situation, recognizing a process or condition (often a negative or uncomfortable situation) without attempting to change it, protest, or exit. The concept is close in meaning to 'acquiescence', derived from the Latin 'acquiēscere' (to find rest in).