- 更多例句： 下一页
- The heavy drag had been adjusted to the wheel .
- Your eye pupil adjusts automatically .
- He adjusted it to run smoothly .
- Ordinary affairs were adjusted by the chiefs .
- Adjust scale if necessary so it is balanced .
- adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions; "We must adjust to the bad economic situation"
- alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard; "Adjust the clock, please"; "correct the alignment of the front wheels"
- make correspondent or conformable; "Adjust your eyes to the darkness"
- place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight; "align the car with the curb"; "align the sheets of paper on the table"
同义词：align, aline, line up
- decide how much is to be paid on an insurance claim