1.姻亲关系 〔cf. consanguinity〕; 密切关系。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The electron affinity of cl is only 3. 6ev .
- The deeper affinity was unmistakable .
- This substance has an affinity for water .
- Escalation has conceptual affinities with bargaining theory .
- There is an obvious affinity between bibliographies and catalogues .
- a natural attraction or feeling of kinship; "an affinity for politics"; "the mysterious affinity between them"; "James''s affinity with Sam"
- inherent resemblance between persons or things
- the force attracting atoms to each other and binding them together in a molecule; "basic dyes have an affinity for wool and silk"
- (immunology) the attraction between an antigen and an antibody
- a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character; "found a natural affinity with the immigrants"; "felt a deep kinship with the other students"; "anthropology''s kinship with the humanities"
- (biology) state of relationship between organisms or groups of organisms resulting in resemblance in structure or structural parts; "in anatomical structure prehistoric man shows close affinity with modern humans"
- (anthropology) kinship by marriage or adoption; not a blood relationship