- -age: 后缀 〔名词词尾〕 1. ...
- age the: 时代报
- at that age: 在那个年龄
- Old age has not dimmed her memory .
- Children under five years of age are not charged .
- The average age of the boys here is ten .
- Old age disabled him for hard labour .
- He is laying aside money for his old age .
- how long something has existed; "it was replaced because of its age"
- a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises; "she was now of school age"; "tall for his eld"
- a late time of life; "old age is not for sissies"; "he''s showing his years"; "age hasn''t slowed him down at all"; "a beard white with eld"; "on the brink of geezerhood"
同义词：old age, years, eld, geezerhood
- a prolonged period of time; "we''ve known each other for ages"; "I haven''t been there for years and years"
同义词：long time, years
- an era of history having some distinctive feature; "we live in a litigious age"