- 更多例句： 下一页
- The alloy has excellent thermal stability .
- Initially these alloys were austenitic .
- Nothing occurred to alloy our happiness .
- Brittleness is often a result of alloying .
- Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc .
- the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something
- a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten; "brass is an alloy of zinc and copper"
- make an alloy of
- lower in value by increasing the base-metal content