- alter: vt. 1.变更；改变，改换；改建( ...
- altered stone(altered gem): 着色宝石,染色宝石
- altered antigen: 改变的抗原
- I have n't altered or left out a thing .
- "this alters the whole thing," he said .
- You have won me to alter my determination .
- Their carriage to me appeared quite altered .
- Facts cannot be altered ; lies must be exposed .
- changed in form or character without becoming something else; "the altered policy promised success"; "following an altered course we soon found ourselves back in civilization"; "he looked...with clouded eyes and with an altered manner of breathing"- Charles Dickens