- 更多例句： 下一页
- He shows very little application to his study ...
- Applications must be made out in triplicate .
- Its applications are too varied to enumerate .
- Applications flooded into the office .
- Applications must be in by 30 april .
- the action of putting something into operation; "the application of maximum thrust"; "massage has far-reaching medical applications"; "the application of indexes to tables of data"
- a diligent effort; "it is a job requiring serious application"
- the work of applying something; "the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"; "a complete bleach requires several applications"; "the surface was ready for a coating of paint";
- the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose; "he advocated the application of statistics to the problem"; "a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis"
- liquid preparation having a soothing or antiseptic or medicinal action when applied to the skin; "a lotion for dry skin"
- a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school; "December 31 is the deadline for applications"
- a program that gives a computer instructions that provide the user with tools to accomplish a task; "he has tried several different word processing applications"
同义词：application program, applications programme